I don’t think I’ve ever tasted a Shiraz so soft and mellow!
A milestone birthday — 40 — is fast approaching.
I’m not sure how I feel about turning 40. I’ve got a few grey hairs to show for it, which given I’m in the business of management consulting certainly can’t hurt (particularly given people seem to think I’m about 10 years younger than I actually am). I’m financially comfortable. I don’t have much debt. I have a wonderful family (and friends — you know who you are — who I include in that statement). Maybe I have everything I need and therefore don’t want anything for my birthday?
In case you want to buy me a trinket or two, though, here’s the things that immediately come to mind:
- New camera lens — Nikon AF-S 18-200mm f3.5-5.6G VR II DX IF ED.
- New camera — Nikon D7000 body.
- An Omega Watch — I love the Speedmaster series, but which one? And does it come in blue?
- Ridel glasses — something like their Shiraz glasses or the stemless sets for white/red or Shiraz.
- Exotique has collections of the most beautiful CG characters — given my recent foray into 3D its an invaluable resource for inspiration.
- Dinner — with my closest friends.
- Number Plates — with my Twitter handle on them.
For myself I’ve decided to go from a 2-monitor setup at home to a 4-monitor setup. Should look very cool!
Maybe I’ll come up with other things closer to the date.
by magia3e on Aug.03, 2010, under UncategorizedLeave a Comment :beach, block, broadbeach, church, red, sea, wine, wirra more...
by magia3e on Jul.01, 2010, under UncategorizedLeave a Comment :chocolate, nomnomnom, wagon wheels more...
by magia3e on Jun.12, 2010, under UncategorizedLeave a Comment :barossa, basedow, red, shiraz, wine more...
by magia3e on May.22, 2010, under UncategorizedLeave a Comment :pepper tree, viognier, white, wine more...
by magia3e on Apr.26, 2010, under UncategorizedLeave a Comment :2005, shiraz, thunderbolt, wine more...
by magia3e on Apr.24, 2010, under UncategorizedLeave a Comment :cheese, chicken, red wine, smoked chicken, wine more...
Why do people use the phrase ‘sick as a dog’? My dogs are never sick and are almost always full of beans?